HAAS Alert is looking for a candidate to expand the vehicle communication applications within the connected vehicle space (cellular and short range). Looking for an experienced leader in the following:
- Working with new vehicle communication technologies focused on cellular communication as well as DSRC applications for safety and transportation platforms.
- Ability to manage team working on both autonomous corridor and live production environments.
- Worked with advanced DSRC applications in vehicle and V2I.
- Demonstrated success with 3G/4GLTE/5G (as much as possible), UDP, 802.11p, CAN systems.
- Cloud based systmes for cellular technologies.
- Be responsible for reporting, data analytics and field production testing.
- Can work with both software and existing hardware applications. Basic duties for electrical wiring and installations for test and production environments.
- Proficient in C/C++, embedded devices, mechanical engineering EE, and software engineering.
Or send your intro letter and resume with the job title in the subject line to: