HAAS Alert is looking for an experienced telematics automotive engineer that has significant experience and is looking to bring their skills to a fast paced startup environment that is driving the future of connected vehicle communication:
- Has experience in infotainment and telematics design and development.
- Experience with systems including cellular, bluetooth, vehicle networks, and wi-fi applications.
- Capable of developing and publishing new cellular technologies and spec definitions.
- Worked with Vehicle CAN/LIN communication systems.
- Experience with true real-time data delivery systems across cellular and cloud based architecture.
- Define and test current/future telematic system integrations with 4G/LTE/VoLTE, UMTS, GSM, and others.
- Capable of working with our partner companies on future R&D cellular technologies.
- Work with cross functional teams defining protocols and message structure for vehicle to cloud technologies.
- Working with OTA and CAN technologies along with vehicle to cloud connectivity (APN/VPN/TCPIP stacks) + associated encryption.
- Experience through understanding of cellular technologies 3G4G/5G development (CDMA/GSM/EDGE/WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE) for devices + networks MSC/HLR/VLR/etc...
- Experience working with carriers and understand of PLMN, HPLMN, RPLMN, VPLMN, EHPLMN, OPLMN.
- Knowledgeable of standard 3GPP LTE/LTE-A/5G physical layer signal processing requirements for release 13 + 14 + ...
This is a position that will include interfacing with customers and internal teams both in a production and R&D capacity. Must be comfortable working across teams and different organizations within partner/customer environments.