HAAS Alert is looking for a candidate to join our cellular vehicle to vehicle communication team here in Chicago to work on both mobile, connected car, and autonomous vehicle applications. Looking for a candidate to:
- Implement DSP software on embedded vehicle platforms supporting cellular vehicle communication.
- Run performance and complexity assessments with current and future systems for in-vehicle applications.
- Analyze positions of 3GPP GSM/WCDMA/UTMS/LTE/LTE-A/5G physical layer SP requirements. Release 13 + 14 + ...
- Complete testing scenarios for lab and production applications for public safety communication protocols.
- Testing cellular networks in regional production deployments.
- Preferred MS or PhD in EE and DSP.
- Preferred wireless communication experience within automotive sector.
- DSP and embedded DSP architectures.
- Telecommunications and Mobile Communications.
- Cellular systems experience (LTE/LTE-A/5G).
- Solid understanding of Cellular and WLAN Radio Standards (GSM, UMTS, LTE, LTE-A, 5G NR, 802.11x), Regulatory, and Carrier Requirements including their implications on transmitter architectures and transmitter system design.
- Programming in C/C++, Matlab, and DSP-Assembler language.
- Excellent communication skills for project work in an international team-oriented environment.
Or send your intro letter and resume with the job title in the subject line to: